NEW DATE STARTING - ON SUNDAY 18th FEBRUARY 2018 WILL RUN FOR 6 WEEKS CONSECUTIVELY Baby Puppies & Puppy's Beginners class TO Advanced- Please book Now to secure your place via this website, Hurry as places go quickly.
Baby Puppys Class
Puppy Beginners Class
Privately Taught Lessons 1-2-1
Having fun and meeting like-minded people (and their dogs!
- Training that is specific to Gundog work - bringing the best out of your dog
- Taking the opportunity to do The Kennel Club Working Gundog Certificate you can find information on their website www.thekennelclub.org.uk - look for working dogs gundogs click on working gundogs certificate and that will be all the info for you Assessment on dummy's Take this opportunity it will be brilliant...I Have!
- You can also purchase the Working Gundog Certificate Handbook from me for all information regarding this Assessment. If you are interested please give me a call or email from this site thank you.
- It's proven that dogs bred to work need the stimulation that "working" brings - without it, you can have a frustrated destructive dog. Just taking a working dog to the park to run after a ball will physically drain them but not mentally tire them. Just see how long your dog rests peacefully after Waggtails gundog training session! Just training and working your dog in the gundog principles whether you want to go onto actual gundog work or not will give both of you so much pleasure. And a well-trained dog is a pleasure to own.
- In Gundog work there are no grey areas - So in Waggtails training scheme, we have where you can excel in the assessment you are undertaking. My training schemes, you will see "grades", "pass" "merits" or "distinctions" - this simply means how well you have done in that assessment We have courses to introduce your dog to the right level of training and have strict rules of entry - you don't want to be on a course of mixed ability otherwise you'll be bored or frustrated, not to mention how your dog will feel.
Baby Puppies & Beginner Puppies:
Grade 1 - Older Puppies:
Advanced Grade 2:
Higher Level Retriever Spaniels & HPR's:
Please ring for times
Please ring for times
By special arrangement only
Help with problems you may be having or you may wish to have individual help not in a group