Waggtails Gundog Training SUNDAY 24th APRIL INTERMEDIATE 9.30-10.30am
BEGINNERS STARTS 1st MAY 10.30-11.30am -
at- MILLPOOL FARM, WARDS LANE, CONGLETON CW12 3LN
Training having Fun with your Gundog. Book Now to Save your place as they go Very quickly
GUNDOG EQUIPMENT - Can be bought from me
here at Waggtails. Please let me know what you would like to purchase details below.
Prices Dummy Blue & Red £15.00 each, Whistle & Lanyard together £15.00, Lead/Slip Rope £15 And Ball shape yellow rope to throw with £15.00
Welcome to Waggtails Gundog Training - A Training scheme with a difference! Not just for Labradors, Spaniels but for HPR Breeds Like my Bertie below.
Group Classes £120.00 for 6 weeks courses CALL - 07939158123
CALL ME 07939158123 so you can BOOK YOUR PLACE Thank You
AT- MILLPOOL FARM, WARDS LANE, CONGLETON CW12 3LN
This will be a small group setup with owners and their dogs learning basic gundog training having fun!
Beginners to Intermediate Waggtails Gundogs will have the opportunity to do The Kennel Club Working Gundog Certificate (WGC). Please ask if you would like to do this assessment.
MY ONE & ONLY BEST GUNDOG WINSTON I HAVE EVER OWNENED AND BRED. I TRAINED WINSTON FOR THE SHOOTING FIELD AWARDS WERE ENDLESS JUST ABOUT EVERY WORKING TEST I PUT HIM IN WINSTON "WON" IT. TO WATCH HIM WORK IN THE FIELD GAVE ME JOY, A SENSE OF SATIFACTION AND TO BE BY HIS SIDE WAS THE PROUDIST MOMENT OF MY LIFE! MY WORLD FELL APART WHEN WINSTON LEFT THIS WORLD BUT I ALWAYS HAVE MY MEMORIES OF THAT SPECIAL BIG BLACK LAB WINSTON. ABOVE IN A FILED TRAIL WAITING FOR HIS GO!
Having fun and meeting like-minded people (and their dogs!
- Training that is specific to Gundog work - bringing the best out of your dog
- Taking the opportunity to do The Kennel Club Working Gundog Certificate you can find information on their website www.thekennelclub.org.uk - look for working dogs gundogs click on working gundogs certificate and that will be all the info for you Assessment on dummy's Take this opportunity it will be brilliant...I Have!
- You can also purchase the Working Gundog Certificate Handbook from me for all information regarding this Assessment. If you are interested please give me a call or email from this site thank you.
- It's proven that dogs bred to work need the stimulation that "working" brings - without it, you can have a frustrated destructive dog. Just taking a working dog to the park to run after a ball will physically drain them but not mentally tire them. Just see how long your dog rests peacefully after Waggtails gundog training session! Just training and working your dog in the gundog principles whether you want to go onto actual gundog work or not will give both of you so much pleasure. And a well-trained dog is a pleasure to own.
- In Gundog work there are no grey areas - So in Waggtails training scheme, we have where you can excel in the assessment you are undertaking. My training schemes, you will see "grades", "pass" "merits" or "distinctions" - this simply means how well you have done in that assessment We have courses to introduce your dog to the right level of training and have strict rules of entry - you don't want to be on a course of mixed ability otherwise you'll be bored or frustrated, not to mention how your dog will feel.
- Denise at Waggtails Head Trainer 07939158123
Please ring for times By special arrangement only
Help with problems you may be having or you may wish to have individual help not in a group
MY BEAUTIFUL BOY BLAZE NOW 12 YEARS OLD - HERE HE WAS AT 10 MONTHS OLD BLESS HIM