Waggtails Obedience Training. All Classes Are Held At Lach Dennis Village Hall CW9 7SZ ESTABLISED IN 2000 STILL HAVING FUN IN 2020
DUE to COVID GUIDELINES, WE CAN ONLY HAVE SIX PEOPLE WITH THEIR PUPPIES IN THE HALL AT ANY ONE TIME. SO BOOKING QUICKLY IS PARAMOUNT THANK YOU.
- WE ARE STARTING ANOTHER SIX WEEKS PUPPY COURSE'S ON 8TH JULY AT 6.30pm IN THE HALL
- ALL AT LACH DENNIS VILLAGE HALL & IN THE PADDOCK CW9 7SZ -
- PLEASE JOIN US FOR OTHER DATES TOO OF PUPPY CLASSES IN THE PADDOCK OF LACE DENNIS THE NEXT DATES ARE ON -
- SATURDAY 12TH JUNE AT 1.15PM
- SUNDAY 20TH JUNE AT 12.30
- THURSDAY 8TH JULY IN THE HALL AT 6.30PM
- SATURDAY 17TH JULY AT 9.30AM
- THURSDAY'S GOOD CITIZEN CLASSES AT 7.45PM
- SILVER & GOLD GOOD CITIZEN AWARD CLASSES
- You will not be disappointed at our very well run Waggtails Puppy Course. Get back to me via 07939158123 or firstname.lastname@example.org TO BOOK A PLACE THANK YOU
WOW - Waggtails has been running in 2020 for 20 YEARS!!That's a real achievement!! Establish in 2000 Still Having Fun in 2020!! Please Come and Have Fun at Waggtails! BOOK NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE!
The Kennel Club Foundation Puppy Class LACH DENNIS VILLAGE HALL & IN THE PADDOCK CW9 7SZ
Beginner Bronze, Bronze, Silver, Gold Courses ARE ALL At LACH DENNIS VILLAGE HALL CW9 7SZ
AFTER COMPLETION Passing of the Bronze, Silver & Gold Awards, you can move onto our "CLUB CLASS" which is made up of "Fun" exercises of training but learning the skills you still need for control.
WEDNESDAY'S, BEGINNER BRONZE - 6pm - 7pm
BRONZE, & SILVER IS AT 7pm - 8pm
THEN HAVING A "FUN" OBEDIENCE CLUB CLASS STARTING - 8 pm - 9pm
THURSDAY'S THE KENNEL CLUB GOOD CITIZEN BRONZE & GOLD CLASSES AT 7.45PM
BOOK NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE!
I only have classes on 6 plus 6 puppies or dog's IN A CLASS so booking fast is vital to secure your place.
Nervousness, fear and phobias
General lack of control
Food, toys or items of possession and Guarding
Gundog training in groups or one to one sessions (see gundog training page).
Clicker Training on a one to one basis or you can use this method in class as long as you know the art of using it!
- PUPPY CLASS LEARNING AS BELOW
- Attentive response to name
- Socialisation with unknown puppies and people
- Handling and inspection
- Fun puppy recall
- Puppy Play
- Food manners
- Learning to Take and Leave object
- Sit, down and stand
- Walking with a loose lead
- Incorporating the Kennel Club Good Citizen Puppy Foundation Assessment. (Certificate and rosette for all successful participants).
- Progression of pet obedience follows onto-
- Good manners and socialisation
- Progression on to walking without a lead
- Relaxed settle exercises
- Road and Path Walking
- Whistle work for emergency stops
ESTABISHED IN 2000 STILL HAVING FUN IN 2020!!